My poor car!

Jadie

Reaction score
Lucky Oliver was not with us as we have had a accident in my car, Some one reversed into us as they were coming out of the drive way. The woman admitted she did not look! I saw them coming but it was too late.

My car is not worth much, (it is too me) so think it will be writtern off! At least no one was hurt but it really shocked me, It was my first accident.

Jadie

Oh hun glad your all ok. Its pretty scary isnt it i remember my first accident which like you wasnt my fault. What car did you have? I was very sentimental about my first car it had to be scrapped.

Take care and hope you get a new car soon just as great as your last.
:D

Its a W reg fiat seicento, Its only done 26000 miles. it was 3 years on saturday that i passed my test!

jadie

Ah hun im sure your get a another just as special. So it was a fairly new car then, my newish car has done just over 40,000 miles. x x

It was in a garage not used for a while, it was a old ladys and she got ill. Not sure if we can afford another, I just gave up my job to stay at home with oliver! I will have to be super nice to DH!!!

ohh hun, im sorry...but thankful you are all ok.
Hope you find a great car to replace this one :(

Oh hunny,

At least you are all ok, it is annoying when people don't look where they're going!

Hope you are feeling okay other than shaky :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back