My doggy :D

hayley_17

Reaction score
Just wanted 2 show a picture of my doggy :D it's my fav pic of him & i think hes such a cutie, though i am biased lol :D :D
He turned 4 in March & is a West Highland White Terrier... he's called Hamish!!

He's really nosey lol we have a chair up against one of the windows upstairs so he can jump up and sit on the windowsill and watch the world go by lol

Hayley xx

Hayley,he is beautiful!!I love his expression on that picture,he looks like a right character,full of mischief!!

Awww, a doggie thread! Hamish is gorgeous :D

Here's Millie, our 5-year-old Weimaraner:-

dog-on-a-ceiling.GIF

Great pic huh?!!

Aww I love dogs too.

Laura that pic is amazing! :lol:

Laura that pic has made me chuckle :lol:

Hayley, Hamish is lovely. My Mum has a Westie too who just happens to have the same blanket on the chair so that she can nosey out the window all day!!

I love dogs :lol:

Gorgeous doggies! I have a german shepherd called Princess but I don't know how to post a pic (I'm crap with computers :oops: ) She is also very nosy so we nickname her Neighbourhood Watch!

Heya :D

Thanks everyone :D

bagpuss he is full of mischief lol hes like a naughty little boy sometimes lol

awww laura your dog is gorgeous :D she looks so cute on that pic :D

sarah, hes feeling alot better now, back to his normal self! :dance:

bubbleone i heard most westies are nosey!! hamish is so nosey and loves to have all the attention!!

Hayley xx

maybe Gen got her dog type mixed up then lol she is a cavelier king charles and is so noisy

lol maybe its just all dogs who are nosey :think: i think im quite nosey so maybe he gets it from me lol xx

LMAO at Urchin's post!! What a great picture. I love Westies they are my fave dog ever. We have a 1 year old border collie called Ruby, she is a tinker!

Awwww Urchin! That's really funny bless him :lol:

My Mildred's far too fat to have any hope of fitting into a gap like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back