My Big Girl

Louise0410

Reaction score
Sorry just wanted to post a few more pictures of my little chick i love her so much sorry to bore you all though lol

Trying out my new carseat
Picture024.jpg

Not another picture
Picture025.jpg

Mummy you could have changed my top first
Picture026.jpg

This tastes quite nice
Picture028.jpg

Wow let me play with that
Picture029-1.jpg

Mummy look at me i can reach the buttons now
Picture032-1.jpg

Aunty Hayley im showing off my new top you and owen got me for xmas
Picture035-1.jpg

And again..
Picture037.jpg

And again..
Picture040-1.jpg

And again..(sorry)
Picture041-1.jpg

Tasting an ice lolly
Picture044-1.jpg

Hmmm its ok lol
Picture046.jpg

Sorry there are so many i just cant help showing her off lol

luv lou n keryn xxx

shes really pretty hun, i dont get bored of seeing her ever i love that baby gym ring Alfie has it too

awww she seems sooo contented and she's got such happi eyes! What a lovely little baba!!

She's gorgous-and Mia has that Vetch walker too-good fun is'nt it...although after a while the songs do my head in!

Amy xx

yeh thats her new carseat lol

prickleyfairy yeh i know its gr8 fun the songs anoy me aswell think i know the songs off by heart lol

"hello puppy calling do you want to play with me, lets have fun together while you learn your ABC" lmao how sad am i

luv lou n keryn xxx

awww she is sooo gorgous she is getting to grown up

Braydon has a walker that sings that does my head in lol

and is that a rocket lolly i luuurrve them llol

Yeh sarah its a rocket lolly i love them 2 lol

Hey alschafr its a forward facing seat shes 8 months now and is over 20 pounds and can sit up herself for ages so we got a new forward facing seat she was really getting too big for her backwards one coodnt even fasten the straps she loves her new one she can see out the window lol

luv lou n keryn xxx

Thats fine i didnt mean it to sound like 20 questions, just my friend got stopped by the police for having her 7 month old forward facing as legislation says 12 months, and most seats can be put in rear facing like the one you have, i was shocked so i just wanted to let you know thats all

She is a beautiful little girl

Lol oh ryt thankyou for telling when we bought the carseat it says from 9 months to 4 years on the box and the woman in mothercare said she was suitable for it :? hmm thanks for letting me know anyway just needa go back 2 old seat for a few months :)

luv lou n keryn xxx

no prob well if the woman in mothercare said then hopefully its suitable

shes gorgeous hunny!!! :D cant believe how quick shes growing up!!

Louise0410 said:
"hello puppy calling do you want to play with me, lets have fun together while you learn your ABC" lmao how sad am i

luv lou n keryn xxx

HAHA HAHA I am forever catching myself singing that!!! :wall:

she is lovely hun xxxx

Hi

She is grogeous hun and getting so grown up i cant beleive it.
Looks like she loves the Rocket Lolly.

As for the car seat arent you able to still turn it around in the new seat or is it only forward facing?
I have a 3 in 1 so Kiara was too big for her small carseat at just over 2 months because of her length so we got the new one and we just turned it forward now that she is over a year and just over 20 pounds.
They are all too confusing and different :?

Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back