MW today/scan tomorrow!!!!

dina.marie

Reaction score
hey guys

had my mw appt today, seemed to last for ages!! sitting in the waiting room wasnt fun, sitting there with my pee pot with bored OH and chavy teenage mums! anyway shouldnt judge .....
mw was lovely. we had a choice of 2 hospitals to go to and im so glad i chose the right one cuz the other doesnt do a 12 week scan! got a nice big bruise from having my bloods taken but never mind. all in all a good visit.

AND IVE GOT MY SCAN TOMORROW!!!! cant help but feel excited im trying not to tho. I'lllet u all know how it goes. please wish me buckets of good luck :hug:

Good luck,i've have a dating scan tomorrow so we can compare :D

Yay I am so excited for you! I love the disparity between the boredom of waiting for the appointments and the excitement and amazement of being pregnant! Sounds like you made a good choice about the hospital, I compared hospitals in the area using the NHS website where you could see what other parents thought and stuff like that.

At least the blood tests are done for now!

Enjoy tomorrow x

Glad your first appointment went well, i cant believe you have a scan tommorow :shock: , i saw my midwife for the first time today aswell but i wont be scanned untill 14 weeks :(

i decided to pay for an early scan, cant wait another month to make sure bubs is ok, its driving me insane!! so im still having an NHS one at 12-14wks.

my mum has decided to scare the crap out of me tho and say transvaginal scans can increase chances of mc...ssurely they wont do them if that was the case!!! fingers crossed they wont have to do that anyway...

I'm so glad it went ok, and that you've got a scan tomorrow! thats so cool!
I've never heard that about internal scans. I'm all paranoid now too! lol thanks mum! :rotfl:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back