MSN question

nicki

Reaction score
I have a windows messenger thingy, is that the same as MSN? Never really used it so don't know how it works :oops:

I feel like I miss out on everyone chatting & would like to chat to you all :(

yeh you can use that, or just download the latest version at:

messenger.msn.com

The thing is last time I downloaded MSN it made our puter go all funny, then DH told me off & told me to delete it (naughty me eh!) :lol:

why don't you like the lastest one cassi? it doesn't strike me as any worse than any other they've previously brought out.

oh well just use the inbuilt one then - you wont be able to have an avatar or anything fancy like that, but you can still use it to talk to people. it's just very basic thats all.

Well mind and update ur profile so we get ur address! :wink: u will have us all bombarding u! :rotfl:

Xena said:
why don't you like the lastest one cassi? it doesn't strike me as any worse than any other they've previously brought out.

v 8 live?
its terrible!! you go to send a message and have to go through the list of all you're contacts, its slow, has that stupid 'lets be modern screen' and not really much more on it. I downloaded it then uninstalled it 5 mins later, i think a few others on the forum didnt like it either, it was in a topic, of all my time using msn, since it came out (yes im sad) lol, that was the worse!!
:shock:

cas xx

i've just et up a hotmail thing don't know if i have done it right :doh:

si i hope you don't mind if i add you and see if i got it right

didn't have to down load anything though

it won't let me sign in through windows messenger

oh i don't know what i'm bloody doing :roll:

Nicki just tryin 2 test it but ur showing as offline? :moon:

:cheer: i think i know what i am doing now

i've added a couple of ppl hope you don't mind, needed
to see if i had got it right (weestar,Nicki,Xena,Cassi,Wobbles)
:D

It worked Jo & Steph so your on my MSN :cheer: . I feel so trendy now!! : :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back