MPH Show!

Urchin

Reaction score
...no I'd never heard of it either :lol:

Mason's favorite show in the world is Top Gear, he's absolutely obsessed with it LOL.
MPH show is at the NEC, its a big Motor show showing off all the supercars and stuff, PLUS a live theatre type show presented by Clarkson, Hammond and May, it's got all stunts and crashing etc in it.

We just bought Mason and OH tickets to go at the star of next month, Mason is going to absolutely LOVE it, but we're not gonna tell him until the day!

http://www.mphshow.co.uk/page.cfm/link=71/GoSection=14

wow he is going to love it, he'll have a mile long smile all day

What a cool day out! Isaac loves the VW shows we take him to in the campervan. OH just bought me a beetle and Isaac loves that too. Most nights Isaac goes to bed with a matchbox car or campervan in each hand!

Lou :D

Awwww... how cool!!! I'd love to go to that.... especially to see Ricahrd Hammond ....mmmmmmm :shhh:

Ohhhhhh.... my OH would love that and its his birthday next month... just thinking... can I afford it :think:

natalie&jake said:
Ohhhhhh.... my OH would love that and its his birthday next month... just thinking... can I afford it :think:

I have a code for buy one ticket get one half price!!

urchin i been a few times to the london one ( only started in nec last year ) and it is fab ! lots of very expensive cars and the 'show' bit is usually really funny , last time i saw it , it was james , jeramy and tiff from 5th gear tho and there where dancing jvc diggers in it :rotfl:

he'll love it !

Urchin you have made my day!!!!

Top Gear is my favourite programme and i didn't know anything about this so i'm well pleased!!!

Jeremy Clarkson is my idol LOL!!!!

Can't wait for OH to come in and book it
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

...no I'd never heard of it either :lol:

Mason's favorite show in the world is Top Gear, he's absolutely obsessed with it LOL.
MPH show is at the NEC, its a big Motor show showing off all the supercars and stuff, PLUS a live theatre type show presented by Clarkson, Hammond and May, it's got all stunts and crashing etc in it.

We just bought Mason and OH tickets to go at the star of next month, Mason is going to absolutely LOVE it, but we're not gonna tell him until the day!

http://www.mphshow.co.uk/page.cfm/link=71/GoSection=14

wow he is going to love it, he'll have a mile long smile all day

What a cool day out! Isaac loves the VW shows we take him to in the campervan. OH just bought me a beetle and Isaac loves that too. Most nights Isaac goes to bed with a matchbox car or campervan in each hand!

Lou :D

Awwww... how cool!!! I'd love to go to that.... especially to see Ricahrd Hammond ....mmmmmmm :shhh:

natalie&jake said:

I have a code for buy one ticket get one half price!!

urchin i been a few times to the london one ( only started in nec last year ) and it is fab ! lots of very expensive cars and the 'show' bit is usually really funny , last time i saw it , it was james , jeramy and tiff from 5th gear tho and there where dancing jvc diggers in it :rotfl:

he'll love it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back