Moving back in??

mummy_ov_2

Reaction score
hi girls, can i move back in please?

from my LMP i worked out i was 13 weeks but i had my scan today and theyre saying im only 11 weeks :( :(

:wave: :wave: nice to see you back in, i wouldn't worry being put back a week or so it happens :hug: :hug: does that mean your due on the 5th may?

im due the 6th, was hoping to get it as close 2 hubbys birthday haha but never mind, he/she will be an indivdual(sorry about spelling)

ohhhh i'm due on the 7th (untill my scan) we could be preggy buddies if you want :D :cheer:

yeah sure that would be great, i havent seen many on hear due after april so that would be good.

dont suppose you know what group b strep is? they detected it on a swab i had at 26 weeks with my youngest but they said it had gone by 34 weeks, theyre saying ive gotta have another swab at 24 weeks with this pregnancy to be on the safe side and said something about a drip when the baby is born, was really hoping for a water birth but if i need a drip i cant have one :( :( :(

i'm not sure but i can ask my mum when i phone her in a bit and let you know :D

I think im going to be put back a couple of weeks when I go for my scan hun, there is a dispute with dates with me!

Be nice to have you hear for a couple more weeks anyhow! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back