Missing 'T' any ideas??

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Ok, I left my laptop open overnight and either the dog has chewed or my OH has hoovered up the 'T' key from the keyboard on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 1525). Dell were useless and it seems there are different fittings for the keys. Any idea where I might get a replacement? I'm all googled out! :wall2:

I have a broken 'puter here... could have a lookie and see if its the right measurement for you?

just measure one of the other keys :) xx

Is it the same model? The problem is the attachment behind the keys are different even for the same model. They are available on ebay but none that look like my attachment. I might just move one of the other obscure keys that I don't use so much.

Oh no! Mine is a Vostro 1710 - not that that helps you of course. Is it a new one? It might be worth contacting a place that reconditions laptops if there is one local to you, perhaps they would have some spares? Good luck xx

It's not new, about 4 years old but just had a new hard drive after it fell off a table thing so it's got a lot of life left in it. I'm so internet focussed these days never thought of wee local repair shops, must be some nearby, ta RM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back