mild tummy pains question

mrs_metal

Reaction score
Hi

I stopped bleeding from my miscarriage on jan 29th and stopped getting cramps a couple of days later but for the last couple of days I've been getting mild stretching pains in my tummy, exactly like the one's I got when I was pregnant and before baby would have stopped developing.

Do you think these are just everything getting back to normal size and position? I'm not really worried about them just curious and wondered if anyone else is having the same.

Thanks

Probably like you say, everything going back to normal. I had some bad cramps a few weeks after my miscarriage.

I just realised we M/C the same day :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know that I am also having mild crampy pains, the bleeding has got a bit iighter tho, but yeah I keep having mild cramps and twinges.

Lianatoot said:
I just realised we M/C the same day :(

:hug: :hug: that's a very sad day for both of us that we won't forget. :cry:

I suppose I was slightly lucky that I only suspected what was happening and didn't know for certain til my second scan on feb 6th confirmed what I suspected, it made getting through it in jan a little bit easier.

I really hope your bleeding stops soon hun :hug: :hug:

Yeah it was the 5th for me that I actually had my D&C and the scan that confirmed that yeah that was it, I knew last monday night tho...with the pain I was in, and the bleeding...I changed my pad and my PJ trousers, in the 10 mins it took Paul to drive me to the hospital, I had soaked the pad, my trousers and the car seat! urghhh it was just horrendous!

I hope you feel better soon too hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back