might have been hiccups??

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
i was lying in bed this morning and i felt a 'ticking' sensation coming from my tum. it did feel like the baby but the ticks were about 2 seconds apart, which i think might be a bit fast. i did think it could have been my pulse but it was under my belly button and im not sure if there is a pulse there.

how regular are the hiccups meant to be?

Sounds like hiccups :D

My LO's are quite one after the other,and from where you say they are then sounds about right.

Definitely sounds like hiccups. Mine used to get them all the time, it drove me mad!

:)

i get that ticking feeling, which i put down to hiccups. my boyf dont believe it every time i say "ooh she's got hiccups" he says dont be silly she cant hav hiccups theres no air in there!

:cheer: your lo has got the hiccups lol.. mine has them nearly every day and it gets on my nerves cos he goes on for ages :rotfl: at least we know all is in good working order! :hug: :hug:

Yes sounds like hickups. Mine gets the hickups 3 times a day and it drives me mad.

Hehe, LO has been getting hiccups very often recently!! Usually at night of course :roll: :lol:

My LO gets hiccups at least once a day and i can always feel them just under my belly button too. I always have about a second or two gap between each movement and so think that yours is definately hiccups....how cute

Gem xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back