• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Might be joining you soon!

SarahH

Reaction score
Well, last night B kept saying about trying for another baby.... I am soooo excited as I am MAJORLY broody again, but at the same time I don't know if it's too quick for me, I know loads of you have babys close together, but I just feel I want to enjoy Arianna by herself a little bit longer - does that make sence.

We are going to talk about it properly once he is back here from the rig, I think we may end up with me off the pill as it could take a year for me to fall.

Whenever you decide the time is right for you, very best wishes Sarah :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats great news

to opioion is that is a nice age gap but if different for everyone

:hug: :hug:

SarahH said:
monster_munch said:
That's fabulous news hun :D

How old is Arianna?

she is 15mths

My DD was about that age when I fell.
I know what you mean by wanting to spend time with her - but for me I wanted DD to have a sibling that in her eyes was always there and part of the family. IMO it was a good age to do it.
I will still have plenty of time with her, family can come over and coo over the new baby while I take her to the park or something.
If it feels right hun, I'd say go for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back