Midwife appointment

littlemuffin

Reaction score
Well I am having a home visit tomorrow, as my blood pressure is too high.
She took it twice and isant happy. So we will see what they say tomorrow, not sure what will come of it, if it is still high.

But after that I went to antenatal, and it was brilliant. We talked all about when the baby comes home, and when they will come out, and what we will need. Also really went in to BF, and I am all happy about baby coming now!!

aww, what a shame about your BP, hope it goes down tomorrow.

We had antenatal last night too and it was so exciting talking all about when baby comes home :) i cant wait, its so exciting, keep forgetting we have labour to go through first though, oh dear!! xx

It might well be lower being at home. Charging around for appointments won't do it any favours. Hope all goes ok xxxxxxxxxx

Ooh hope your bp goes down!! Don't get worrying about the visit though else it will be back up!!
They will prob monitor you more closely if it's up.
I loved antenatal it really makes it feel real x x

oh hope its lower when she calls round, did she use the mmachine or do it her self? mine has been very hight last few times on the machine but when she doe it the old way it was fine each time, she said they can be wrong so often and get people worked up unnessaseraly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back