Message for Admin

positivity :)

Reaction score
Can someone please change over the Tri 1 rollcall thread to Olive from me in the same way it was transferred from Mummy2Adam to me?

thanks you xxx

Thanks pos, let me know if I can do anything to help! xx

hopefully someone will be along soon olive :)

just bumping up! xx

Hey pos :)
You'd need to start a thread in the 'ask a moderator' section and we'll mark it for admins attention as the will often not see things in the normal forum areas xxx

done a thread for admin in the ask a moderator part last night!? hopefully they will see it over the weekend xx

Thanks hun. Will keep an eye on it :) xxxx

how you doing olive?? feel like iv not caught up with you the past week! 8 weeks 6 days i think was when i had most nausea, hope u are ok???? xxxxxxxx

I'm not bad thanks hun. Feel like the nausea is getting better, although last night had my worst actual sick so far! Very tired and still anxious!

How are you? I take it you told the girlies at work? Love the flowers! Hope all ok with you.

xxxxx

Well my nausea got much better after 8 weeks :) hopefully will for u too! Just think, less than 4 weeks til tri 2!

Yes, told everyone at work :) came in to another bunch on my desk today and got all tearful lol!!

I'm going to come back to tri 1 to see how ur all doing, just as I do in ttc! :)
Xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back