• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

membrane sweep #2

marchmama

Reaction score
well had to go back to hospital today and they did another membrane sweep my cervix is still down but she put in my notes 1cm dialated so im a bit confused :think:
what do you girlies think?

anyway if i dont go into labour by monday :shock: i am booked in to be induced so at least bubba will deffo be here by next week.

lots of labour dust for the next 48 hours.

becky xx

Hmmmm.....sounds like things have started moving for you.......hopefully over the next couple of days things will move quicker for you and you'll be holding your baby before the end of the week :pray:

does sound to me like things are going to happen soon with ellie i ahd a sweep on the thursday and was 1cm went to be induced on friday and was 2cm so hopefully this sweep will push things even further!!!

****LABOUR DUST****

I hope labour starts naturall for u hun xxx :hug: Try going for a long walk

was going to post my own thread but thought it would be better here :D

had my second sweep today, apparantly im 50% effaced and 2cm dialated, MW could feel babies head and she said baby had alot of hair lol

:pray: fingers crossed this kick starts things, otherwise im booked into induction 4 thurs so baby will deffo b ere by thurs :dance:

after my first i went to 1 cm and cervix starting moving forward went into labour about 15 hours after my 3rd your going in the right direction :D

hope things move on ..We want another baby .

come on out LO's

Hi

Sounds like it almost your time hun!! :cheer: , theres gonna be a bunch of new little ones here soon!!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back