meghan back from nursery i'm so cross!!

mopmum4X

Reaction score
Well picked meghan up on monday and what a mess!! I really cant believe a overall was not put on her, she had all gunk in her hair, it was stuck on!! her top was wet and stained, tights were also dirty, Dirt was all up her arms and so on. God knows what all the shit was in her hair all in her lovly pigtails and top of her head. I know kids get dirty mine do all the time, but god i sent her nice and clean yea i didn't expect her the way i left her shes only 2, but still they could of prevented her top getting stained and the gunk in her hair. She has only been there 5 times and this is the second time now, her cardie get ruined last week:wall2:The pics dont show all of the dirt etc

Attachments

• Photo271.jpg
    Photo271.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Photo265.jpg
    Photo265.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 35
  • Photo266.jpg
    Photo266.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Photo270.jpg
    Photo270.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo263.jpg
    Photo263.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 23
they should have helped her wash her hands and arms, and def shouldnt have left her in a wet top they should have changed her! thats really bad, you should have a word with the supervisor.

Oh dear have you spoken to the nursery as to why she came back like that? my daughter always comes back with messy hair etc but even if her top got a bit wet they would put spare clothes on her rather then sending her home dirty. And i would have thought they would have cleaned the dirt/ pen/etc off or at least tried to. x

Doesnt seem right hon - Harrison came back once with glue in his hair cos he put his hand straight in a glue pot and straight onto his hair before they could stop him but that's once in 8 months and if he gets wet or dirty, they change him. I'd ask why she was sent home in quite such a mess.
K xxx

That is shocking, I unstand kids get dirty but they can wash her hands and face and at least put a dry top on her

sorry for late reply. Yea i think i will have to say something cos it's not on, Like i said i know kids get dirty but that was a mess, she had a change of clothes so like you all have said they could of changed her and wiped her face/hands. sorry for the rant but i'm such a placid person but that pissed me off. If i was working with kids i would put an overall on them beforehand, i would feel so embarrassed if a child in my care was sent home like that. Anyways thanks for your comments girls, x

I agree, thats not good enough - they are supposed to be giving 100% care!

Oh my god that is really bad!! her arms are filthy!! you should have had a word with the supervisor? I would personally take her out of here and place her somewhere else

I can't believe they didn't even wash it off her arms :shock: I'd definitely say something too x

You'r all right, i will pull her out if it happens again, i have a little word when she go's back. x

if theyre so negligent with that what else are they not careful about??? if her clothes were dirty thats on thing but there isnt really an excuse when she had spare clothes but her arms are absolutely filthy... id say something :D on the other hand ur daughter is gorg :) xx

oh this happens to my OH's mum's foster kid all the time, she 4 and comes home covered in mudd, paint, dirt head to toe and bruises everywhere! some places just let the kids run wild, it's ridiculous!! hope you get it sorted hun, tell 'em it's not on!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back