Me

Flossy82

Reaction score
hi guys if there was something about me or the way i may come accross would you all tell me because i can take much more i feel as if the whole world hates me i chat to people on my msn etc and they will ingore me (nobody in particular) and its getting me so down i feel like nobody want to know me and the way i feel most times id rather just hide away in a corner and not bother i have always made the effort on my behalf and people just dont want to know i have given up wondering why. i will understand if no one reply's as you all have better thing's to be doing like caring for your littleones to be worrying about me who is probably being stupid or whatever?? sorry everyone :cry:

Hi Flossy,

I've never been on msn so don't know what happens in there but I can sympathise with how you feel. I've felt like that many many times in the past, not just on here but throughout my whole life.
I guess being fairly quiet I get ignored or I don't want to say anything, just incase I hurt someones feelings, its ok for them to hurt mine, but i've felt useless & unwanted alot. Like you said its probably me being silly & insecure or maybe its just people don't like me, or I come across as a nasty person, I don't know.

I'm not on MSN, I did set it up but it made my pc go all funny, my then hubby told me off :shock: so had to delete it! but if you want to PM me i'll give you my email address & we can chat on there if you like.

Take care hun.

Nicki.x

flossy hun dont feel like that, im so sorry i never seem to reply on msn its because the last few days iv had it were it automaticly signs me in which it wasnt before so when ever partners online it can look like me and thursday i left pc on all day while at work so i could recieve updates.

u mailed me thurs night said i was putting Dior to bed then would me back??

i jumped in the bath then that lead to god i need to wash my hair then that led to oh i need to do fake tan then footballers wives now i cant miss that lol..

sorry its not just u every one i talk to im the same with always busy with my lil girl im just trying to spend alot of time with her untill baby comes..

i got up at 8am today then me and Dior went back to bed for a nap at 9 so iv been signed in all this time.....

SORRY, CAHT SOON HUN, I NO U HAVE BEEN HAVING IT HARD WITH YOUR TODDLER AND NEW NEWBORN AND NO SLEEP BUT DONT GET UPSET WE ARE ALL HERE

I'm not on MSN, I did set it up but it made my pc go all funny, my then hubby told me off so had to delete it!

I KEEP HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM BUT I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT :(

Awww flossy (((HUG)))

Don;t worry aboiut the msn thing, I know you don't msn me, but mine is on day and night and half the time I don;t notice my messages till the person that spoke to me has gone offline LOL

There is NOTHING wrong with you, you come across really well here and you sound like a nice person.
If you are struggling with friends in your daily life I really think you shoukld get yourslef to a mother and baby group to meet some new moms. They will understand how you feel, as everyone gets isolated at first.

dionne said:
I'm not on MSN, I did set it up but it made my pc go all funny, my then hubby told me off so had to delete it!

I KEEP HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM BUT I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT :(

LOL - unfortunaltely I didn't have much choice, not worth the moaning! :lol:

I am also guilty of leaving myself signed in and not noticing new messages, but I hope that everyone I chat to on MSN understands that its not them just me being lazy lol. I tend to go on the computor when I am feeding Seren which can mean I am on here a bit so if you want to add me to your MSN , my address is on my profile. I'd like to chat to you, you always seem a sound person.

I agree with Urchin, mother and baby groups are great. I really did not want to go as I have esteem issues and hate meeting new people but I really enjoy it now. I have made one great friend and we take it in turns to go to each others house, and I go for coffee with a group of other mums. Having a baby is a great ice breaker, Seren is very attention seeking so I got noticed pretty quickly lol, and I think it was the best thing I ever did.

If you are struggling with friends in your daily life I really think you shoukld get yourslef to a mother and baby group to meet some new moms

IM GOING TO GIVE THIS A TRY AFTER IV HAD THIS BABY, I WENT TO ONE ONCE OR TWICE WITH DIOR BUT IM A TERRIBLE PERSON IN THE SENCE I JUDGE PEOPLE BEFORE I SPEAK TO THEM IF I DONT LIKE THE LOOK OF THEM I WONT MAKE THE EFFORT!!!!!!!
NAUGHTY I NO BUT ITS LEFT ME WITH NO MATES WITH BABIES MY MATES ARE ALL 21 AND LIVING THE CRAZY PARTY LIFE, SO IM GOING TO SNAP OUT OF IT AND MAKE AN EFFORT AT THE BABY GROUPS!!! :oops:

Think that's a geat idea Dionne, I said there was no way on earth I was going to go to a m&b group and sit round with smug mums boasting how baby Tarquin came top of his group in baby algebra, but I was so wrong. Its not like that at all here, I have a great group full of mums around the same age as me, and we do talk about babies but also about drinking and going outetc (its all I can do at the mo, talk about it) and share our probs. I really enjoy it and it has become the highlight of my week.

YEP IM GOING TO SNAP OUT OF IT AND GET MY HEAD OUT MY ASS. LOL :roll:

hiya,
I just popped on for a second and I have to go again but I just wanted to reply,you sounded down. I will send you a pm later once the tasmanian devil is away to her grannies. :lol:

What is your msn??

Tut tut Dionne get yourself there and talk to people, they might surprise you!!! I felt the same about m & b group but by the time Rubie was 6 weeks old I was glad of the chance to get out and meet other mums. I was unsure about the people there too but I just got talking to them and by the 6th week (the last one as you're only allowed to go for 6 weeks) I realised everyone was really nice and we have all swapped numbers and are going to meet up somewhere every week.

Flossy - don't be so hard on yourself, it seems you have self confidence issues, which I suppose we all have to some extent. I sometimes look on here and think 'why did so and so get 30 replies to their thread and I only got 3?' Then I have to tell myself to stop being so stupid. Just join in the conversations on here and go to your local m & b group and you will be fine hun. Once you get to know people with babies in your area you will feel miles better :D

Hi hun....i have your address, but it doesnt come up automatically, so if you invite me to chat ill have`you on automatically then
my msn is [email protected]
Im always bored and online most days, id love the company if you want to.

Hi Flossy,
Got your address. I will add it but im hardly signed into msn because the only time I really get to go on is at night. My wee girl is nearly 2 so if im not chasing her im sleeping because of this pg. I dont think you come across bad at all and there isnt anything about you that has made me dislike you. :D . Its a really difficult time after having a baby, you are a totally different person and people respond to you in a different way which seems weird.

Mother and baby groups are weird, i go for Jessica and her enjoyment but I do find them scary as Im shy. I dont tend to strike up conversations with folk I dont know but will talk back if someone talks to me.

I think its harder to go to these things if you havent been going since birth.

i met my mate at a mother and baby group. we used to go out and then i met my hubby :D :D

i work and hubby stays at home (he is a plasterer but had a major op on his wrist so cant really do it anymore), so he took joshua to the groups and when i got time off iused to take him, but all these bi***es at the group used to give me dirty looks but the same women used to chat all friendly with Jon :evil:

flossy im sure no one on here dislikes you or dosnt talk to you on msn on purpose...i always leave my msn on too and so miss alot of messages other people send to me...

You dont come across a bad person on here at all and everyone seems to like you very much..take all the novel replies for instance!!! :)

And Dionne im the same with the judging thing....i dont mean to be, horrible i know...could you imagine both of us out shopping together lol...look at her what is she wearing?!? lmao..and there i am wearing the tackiest thing in my closet...i can talk!! lol

cassi x

casi lol i can just imagin it...

i hope that going to these groups i will meet some one along my wave length!

with the M & B groups are they for set ages? as il have a 14month old and a newborn???????? :think:

My m&b group is only for babies and mums, not todlers but I don't know if other areas are different. I have also heard of mother and toddler groups.

yh iv heard of the mother and toddler groups too but il have both with me :(

there is a mother and baby group at my clinic but its only up to 8months and for first time mums...

il have to see if i can find some where for 0-3yrs or some thing

The one I go to is 0-2 but there's also one near me that's 0-5!

look around you'll find one that suits you. Look on your local council's website or use google :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back