• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Me and Firstangel!

nikkix

Reaction score
Our babies are viable tomorrow!! 24 weeks!! I cant believe were that far already its going so quickly! Only 3 weeks till 3rd Tri :cheer:

Yay!!!! So happy for you both!

I still cannot believe how quickly time has flown by Nikki :shock: Few more weeks and you'll be in third tri!!! :eek: Say hi to Tracey for me at your next appointment - I miss her! :lol:

Yeh the last 12 weeks have flown past ! lets hope the next 12 do too ! xxx :cheer: :cheer:

Getting excited now ! :dance:

What exacly does viable mean as only heard of it from posting on here? :think:

KirstyD said:

Im not 100% sure myself ! but my friend said that if you were to deliver baby before 24 weeks the medics wouldnt try to save wee one, but after 24 weeks they have a chance of being saved??

Im not too sure though, and please correct me anyone if im wrong xxx

firstangel said:
KirstyD said:

Im not 100% sure myself ! but my friend said that if you were to deliver baby before 24 weeks the medics wouldnt try to save wee one, but after 24 weeks they have a chance of being saved??

hope im posting this right im bad at finding the right words but from 24 weeks the babies lungs are more mature and if born then have more of a chance than a baby born under, its perfectly reasonable for a slightly smaller baby to survive every baby is different, but when i had my daughter at 22 weeks she was too small and her body couldnt cope and she only survived for a short while,

im not sure if thats explained anything better but apologises if anyone offended by it or its not written well :hug: :hug:

yay!! im at the same stage on tuesday!! :cheer:
dont want to meet my little fella just yet though! :pray: :pray:

Wow, I didn't know this... you learn something every day ... Congrats Nikki and first angel

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Doesn't LO have more 'rights' as well after 24 weeks? could be a load of rubbish though :think:

tracey 2 said:
firstangel said:
KirstyD said:

hope im posting this right im bad at finding the right words but from 24 weeks the babies lungs are more mature and if born then have more of a chance than a baby born under, its perfectly reasonable for a slightly smaller baby to survive every baby is different, but when i had my daughter at 22 weeks she was too small and her body couldnt cope and she only survived for a short while,

im not sure if thats explained anything better but apologises if anyone offended by it or its not written well :hug: :hug:

Aww thats so sad ! poor wee girl xxxx :hug: :hug:

Its written fine :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back