Madeline

I still believe in heart of hearts she is alive somewhere. I hope to god they find something of her soon as i feel i need closure from watching everything on the tv the lot.

jenna said:
:( I didnt mean to cause trouble, i just thought people wanted an update, and all iv heard is that the police have interviewed her parents again because they were acting funny.
I thought that was an update :?

Aw bless ya :hug:

i hope people don't lose hope, i still think she's alive somewhere, even if it might not be in the best conditions, i don't know, i still have hope that we'll find her alive, and that's what matters :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope they do find her but 50days now and nowt. ben wondering whats been happening as nowt on the tv about it.

I've been following this story quite closely on the internet. It's absolutely amazing to see the effect it's having, both positive and negative.

The Sky news message boards are contantly full of Madeleine discussions, and it's mind boggling to read the vitriol and venom which is being directed towards the parents. It's almost got to the point if hysteria.
On the other hand there are so many people who have formed groups and discussion boards to try to bring something positive out of it all. To encourage people not to give up hope and to try to raise awareness of the plights of other missing kids.
I think the case is unprecidented, in that so many thousands of people from all over the world are getting involved. It really shows the power of the internet in both inciting anger and inspiring hope.
:think: mmm, do I sound like a psychology student there?

I'm still hoping that she'll be found safe and well, but my logical head tells me it's unlikely after so long....... :cry:

poor little thing. i fear it will be like the simmilar case in the past, and her parents will never know.

thanks jenna. i thought they acted wierd too

enn said:
hope they do find her but 50days now and nowt. ben wondering whats been happening as nowt on the tv about it.

not 50 days!! she went missing on 3rd may, which is almost 3 months in 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back