• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maclaren Quest Vs Maclaren Triumph

Sylvie

Reaction score
I am using the Quinny Buzz for everyday outings and I'm happy with it (apart from the wheels being a bit too wide for shopping) but when we had to take the plane last week it was a bit of a pain to carry :? As we're going to fly to France quite often in the next few weeks to visit my mum and going to spend some time in London in November (using public transports) I'm seriously thinking of buying a second pushchair... After a bit of research I've decided to buy either the Maclaren Quest (for its additional features) or the Maclaren Triumph (for its price) so I would like to hear of your experiences with these pushchairs :wave: The main difference seems to be that the seat of the Quest is more adaptable into various positions than the seat of the Triumph, which is important for me as Louis can't sit unassisted yet...
Thanks in advance for your advice :D

I have no experience with the quest but I use a triumph as a second buggy. It's great for public transport etc as its really easy to fold with one hand and is really light. I've used it from about 4 months with no problems but I have to admit the reclining positions of the seat are limited.
I have a techno XT too and the triumph is much smaller so can be great for getting around shops and places that are a bit more limited for space.

I've got a Quest and the main reason I went for it over the Triumph was for the extra reclining options. Have to say I love it and think I'll get more life out of it as it will suit a younger child as well as DD.

Last edited:
Becky said:
I've got a Quest and the main reason I went for it over the Triumph was for the extra reclining options. Have to say I love it and think I'll get more life out of it as it will suit a younger child as well as Lucy.

:wave: Can you use it semi-reclined? And is it really light to carry?

Hiya,
The seat has 4 positions so you can take your pick. It's really light and comes with a carry strap that my OH finds easy and light. It's easy and light to push too! The only thing my OH would like is longer handles, but then he is 6ft1!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back