Louies next sale bargain....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, GORGEOUS!!! how adorable does he look!! and so pleased with himself!!

I love the boys stuf in Next, if we have a boy, I cant wait to go shopping for a wardrobe of stuff for him!! xx

OH YES I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I love all next clothes i bought Alfie a whole new next wardrobe in 3 - 6 months for xmas and he looks just saucey! you little guy is just so adorable I love boys they always look so cheeky

Ah, little dude!! How cute :D I got Stanley a stripy jumper/tee combo but I think it's a little different to that. Next sales are great!

How cute is that???!!!

I loved this season's boys clothes in Next.

I wasn't so keen on the girls stuff though so I didn't bother going to the sale. But Louie looks adorable in that outfit - you were lucky to find it!!

LBxx

aw he looks cute we got some £40 of clothesfor£20 that was 4- 5 pieces of clothing from next

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is such a little cutie he looks a babe magnet :D

Awwww thats gorgeous! I saw that stripey top on ebay a while ago and I was gonna get it but I didnt know if the baby was a boy or a girl.

Im going to Next today to see if theres any cute boys stuff left :D

you know i was just thinking i bet its the same one i got Jakob, and the top is the same!!! got the top for £4.50 but i think its the blue version (he had it in newborn too but too small now)
love it he looks sooo cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back