• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Longest amount of time.......

Donz&J

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering as Im 55 days late right now, What is the longest anyone has gone without getting a period and still getting neg tests results before finally getting a positive result via bloods or an ultrasound.?

:wave: I went 167 days with bfns and then AF arrived. there was someone who got her BFP at I think it was about cd 117 or there abouts and she has just recently given birth.

Good luck :hug:

Thanks for the reply, It's just really frustrating because I am sure I am, I guess it is all a waiting game.....

I had a 67 day cycle back in the summer. I never did get a BFP though, it just turned out to be a silly long cycle!

Cycles suck...!! Just wish I knew either way, would be an amazing Christmas pressie though...

I know it's so frustrating hun
I think the not knowing is the worst bit :hug: :hug: :hug:

Can I just go to my docs and request a scan.?

I think they would do a blood test to determind if you are pregnant or not :think:

I know im definitely going to have to go to the doctors either way. That is also another frustrating thing as the doctors are soooooo busy that i cant get an appointment and they will not let me book one in advance! Wish it was all so simple lol

I went 6 months between AFs when I came off the pill - and when did it turn up? On my honeymoon!!!!

Update: I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick today, threw up loads and still NO sign of AF, Im off to hospital on sat as docs still cannot fit me in.

a colleague of mine who is off on maternity leave now said she had BFNs for 6 months- went to hosp as she felt something move- she was nearly in 3rd tri!!! :shock:

hey hun i got my BFP on CD 67 but i did OV late that cycles :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

babyblonde said:
I went 6 months between AFs when I came off the pill - and when did it turn up? On my honeymoon!!!!

Omg, that sucks, but I would infinitely have rather had that than what I DID end up with (UTI!)...I'm 2 for 2 on those while in Italy. Think it's the wine... :lol:

melissa5317 said:
babyblonde said:

Omg, that sucks, but I would infinitely have rather had that than what I DID end up with (UTI!)...I'm 2 for 2 on those while in Italy. Think it's the wine... :lol:

I GOT ONE IN ITALY TOO!!!!! Mine turned into a really horrible kidney infection too!!!!

babyblonde said:
melissa5317 said:
babyblonde said:

I GOT ONE IN ITALY TOO!!!!! Mine turned into a really horrible kidney infection too!!!!

Ugh...dirty Italians. :rotfl: Juuuuuuuuuust kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidding..........sort of. :D

Think it's more to do with the fact that we drank nothing but wine while we were there......

babyblonde said:
Think it's more to do with the fact that we drank nothing but wine while we were there......

SHHHHHHHH :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: lol

The sad part is that it's my in-laws that practically FORCED it down my throat the second time. (I keep telling myself that...)

:lol:

Well still no witch .... all looking positive, have a docs appoint next thursday now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back