Little Girl Not Flawless Enough!!! Nice eh!!!

That is discuting i agree i think if they want her they want her now some disguise :twisted:

Who decides these stupid things :wall: Some people need to grow up, honestly. Whats the point in this?? Its a farse when you find out shes not the real singer and discredits the whole thing to me. The other girl should have been able to sing her song live and get the fame - she was pretty too, not that it matters of course.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh whats going on in the world when a little girl can't sing a flippin song without people interfering!!!

Sorry im just highly strung now from coming from the BB thread :wall:

Poor poor little girl.
I knew the little (flawless :evil: ) girl was miming,it was quite obvious to me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I think the world should kick up a stink and let the little girl with the good voice sing at the closing ceremony.

OMG THATS FUCKING DISCUSTING!!!!!!!

REALLY PISSES ME OFF

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE ITS ABOUT THE VOICE

i personally think the other little girl was cuter, but thats by the by...

Unfortunatly this happens ALOT ppl miming or using other ppls bits of body because theirs isnt perfect. We live in a messed up world!!

:(

thats f**kin unbelieveable, Bejing go all out to make it seem like they are this amazing country who have one of the best opening ceremonys ever then it turns out they are f**kin cheating,

So this lil girl whos face was shown is lapping up all the credit for something she hasnt done..

gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bless the lil girl whos voice it was, saying at least her voice was used...yes but she should have been shown to, in IMHO she is the prettier of the 2....attitude and everything

My mum told me about this today. Disgusting! I feel bad for the little girl as it won't do her self-esteem much being told 'you're a good singer but you're not flawless enough to be on TV!' :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back