Lemans!!

veryfluffybunny

Reaction score
Hi, just curious, but any of you people going to Lemans for the 24 hour race this weekend?

I am going, although hoping that l feel better by then, the morning sickness and dizziness is taking its toll at the moment and l have no appetite :(

no, but i just wanna say- i love ur username! whenever i see it i always think "thats a fabulous username!" lol. and congrats on baby no.3 by the way! :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lack of sleep is really getting to me I thought this was going to be a post about Lemons :oops: :oops:

Ahh, thanks. I kinda like i too, got a picture of a bunny to go with the name, me likes bunnys!!

I reckon we'll be watching from the comforts of Sky.

I couldn't do with the drive, the camping, the sun at all right now!! :oops:

Have a great time!

NickyB, you a big fan of Lemans then? I was thinking about the weather too, thinking it would be too hot ( it was unbearable in 2005!) but apparently is going to be cooler and cloudy by the weekend so the weather forecast says, which suits me just fine. We are sleeping in our car- a Renault Kangoo, so plenty of room!, well more room than a tent!

trixipaws said:
no, but i just wanna say- i love ur username! whenever i see it i always think "thats a fabulous username!" lol. and congrats on baby no.3 by the way! :cheer:

You always confuse me though, I read your posts and think "I haven't written that" :rotfl: :hug:

veryfluffybunny said:
NickyB, you a big fan of Lemans then? I was thinking about the weather too, thinking it would be too hot ( it was unbearable in 2005!) but apparently is going to be cooler and cloudy by the weekend so the weather forecast says, which suits me just fine. We are sleeping in our car- a Renault Kangoo, so plenty of room!, well more room than a tent!

Not too much of Le Mans, I'm definitely a petrol head though. Love F1, love watching any live racing and we practically plan our month round whatever events we can go to. Love static events, we went to the breakfast club for supercar sunday this month and have a Pistonheads meet this month, it's awesome; warm, sunny and supercars everywhere!!

We drive to Le Mans for the 24 hour race every year - although we missed last year coz I was pregnant and SICK and we're missing this year coz Jenna is just too young. Apart from that we've been for the last 10 years without fail. It's getting crazy though - we used to go down on Friday and come back on Monday. Then about 4 years ago we had to start going down on Thurs to get a camping spot (we always stay in Maison Blanche). Although 2 years ago, they started roping off the camping plots so you knwo you will definitely have a space now, although you can no longer choose where you want to be (within Maison Blanche). There are also now almost as many women go as men - when we started going, there were very few women, so us women never had to queue for the loo / shower in the morning while the lads queue was soooo long! Weather has been great every year apart from about 8 years ago when it rained all weekend non stop.

I dont think we'll camp again for a few years until Jenna (and eventually 2nd baby) are old enough. Some nice hotel nearby I think - although not quite the 'raw' Le Mans experience we are used to :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back