learnt me lesson!

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock: Oh dear! I got carried away the other night calling a quiz thing on tv. I was convinced I knew the answer to win 3k so I called loads, I did get through but the answer was wrong -gutted!
anyway, just got the phone bill through!!!!!!!! theres no way I called 65 times! calls come to £48 - soooooooo gutted wont be doing that again! :evil: :evil:

:? My OH and I used to call quizmania late at night,
they were 60p a call. Never got through.
My OH has bar'd 09 numbers so we cant ring them anymore lol.

xx

You can enter most of them online, your chances arent as good, but its free :D

I was so scared when I got through to talk on tv! that I even nearly hung up lol. Just told OH the bill ooops, he pays it but Iv got to give him the money lol

i done that once i was flicking through the channels and came accross bikini beach! with girls with hardly any clothes on and i was convinved the eyes were pamela andersons so hers me and the OH both ringing it to see who could get through first i was on the landline and he was on his mobile i got through eventually and when i said pamela anderson she said it was wrong and at the last 2 seconds of the speed round a guy from essex called in and said pamela anderson too and she said it was correct i was so pissed of i rang them and rang them to complain but i neverever got through again only to find my bt phone bill was £529 and were still paying it off was so pissed off but it just shows you that all they channels are all cons! either that or she said i was wrong because one i was female and 2 i was from scotland :( :( never mind ive learned now

weestar21 said:
bt phone bill was £529 and were still paying it off

omg! :shock: How much would you have won?

You can always write in and complain, say you've taped it. There will be a tape of it somewhere.. sorry odd fashion'd DVD :wink:

xx

The prize was only £1000 but that wasnt the point the worst thing was this only happend at x mas im not even sure if bikini beach is still on tv it was on late at night and i cant even rememeber what channel it was but im sure i still have the phone bill as were still paying for the dam thing.
The other thing i was addicted to was the tetris game on sky im sure it was 60p a game but me being thick i thought if u didnt finnish a game you wouldnt be charged,...lol the phone bill came in for that was £35 and it was all tetris games...lol OH went mad and i couldnt deny it cos it gave u all the times u played it and it was always when he was at work.

OMG! glad my bill wasnt that much Id never be able to afford it! Id definatly find a way of writing to them and complaining. maybe try and google it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back