last day

kitty86

Reaction score
Oh no its my last day in tri 2 I am 27 weeks tomorrow arrrggghhhh.

And yes cant I tell Im nearly there. The aches and pains have started, constant weeing and sleepless nights. I cant believe I have 13 weeks and 1 day left lol.

eriously kirsty.. we have been talking since i was about 5 weeks and you about 11.. its truly amazing how time has flied lol... 13 weeks left!1 its jsut amazing!!

kitty86 said:

And yes cant I tell Im nearly there. The aches and pains have started, constant weeing and sleepless nights. I cant believe I have 13 weeks and 1 day left lol.

Ahahahahahah :rotfl: That hasn't been going on already???? I went to the toilet 5 times last night.... and I actually went every single time this time... :rotfl: Wow.... 27 weeks seems so far away at the moment.

Wow thats gone quickly :cheer: :dance:

I'll be joining you in 13 days.

im exactly the same squiglet have been for at least 3/4 weeks, 2 times is my minimum and 5 my record hehe, the most annoying thing is that i keep gettin up nedding a wee between 5.30am and 6am and i get up at half six! grr

Oh, well done you! I'm not at all jealous that you're going to be seeing your little miracle REALLY soon :D

Good luck in 3rd Tri!! :hug:

:wave: Enjoy hun - hope it flys by for ya

Hi don't think we've crossed paths but I'll be joining you in the 3rd Tri in 2 weeks today. (Another milestone ! :cheer: )
Chat to you then XX

hope it goes quickly for you, guess i'll be joinging you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back