lactulose solution

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi!!!

As you already know, Thomas was suffering with constipation. It went so bad that his pooh was rock solid when it came out , was badly green and Thomas was screaming so much, it was awful to watch :( H/V told me not to worry that it will come out... Well, after nearly 3 weeks of constipation and those last 4 days of Thomas screaming when willing to pooh, I took him to the walking centre and was given some lactulose solution, 2.5 ml twice a day and it is great! He started it yesterday and today no more solid poohs or screams :) He stills cries a bit because i suppose his little bum is sore. But otherwise, he can manage to do it :)

Hi

this is what Kiara got too last week after not goign week after week and just giving her supositories ect.
It worked great did 2.5ml twice a day, didnt work, then went to 5ml twoce a day and it worked now im suppost to stop using it and see what happens.
Glad your doign better now as well, let me know if it continues well.
xx Katrina

Well I used it for 3 days and stopped following my HV advice. But he does not seem to be able to pooh by himself. He tried today, a tiny bit came off but nothing otherwise. So if in a few days he has not done anything i will give him some. i will not let him be in pain like last time. It is painful enough when we have it so for them poor little bunnies it must be horrible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back