keep your fingers crossed UPDATE 2 they are comming tomorrow

oooo thery look gorg!

are you getting the swivel chair too?

We got a similar one from DFS last year and got a swivel / rocking chair thats just sooo comfy and the best buy ever cos James falls asleep when im rocking him in it like a shot!

Jen&James said:
oooo thery look gorg!

are you getting the swivel chair too?

We got a similar one from DFS last year and got a swivel / rocking chair thats just sooo comfy and the best buy ever cos James falls asleep when im rocking him in it like a shot!

no we have ordered 2 3 seaters with the pillow back as in the big pic. i am :pray: my sofas at the mo are crap.

well blow me down with a feather they only agreed the credit :cheer: :dance: so in 4 weeks i will be sitting in luxary (sp)

Ooo, lucky you :cheer:
I'd love a new settee, but seriously cannot afford one! My sister is in 2 minds about getting a new one! I wish she would, i want hers! Lol

I love that sofa :cheer: - seen it on the TV advert! I have been trying to convince OH we need s new sofa - he won't budge yet :roll:

I love that sofa :cheer: - seen it on the TV advert! I have been trying to convince OH we need s new sofa - he won't budge yet :roll:

Yeah my new settee are comming tomorrow i will post a before and after pic so you can see how truly crappy my old sofas were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back