Kai's home (+ pics)

bobby1

Reaction score
Hello ladies :wave:

wow we have really had a baby boom over the past couple of days!! its hard to keep up with everyone!
congratulations to all those who have given birth, I really can't wait to see pics! :cheer:
good luck to all those who are due or overdue. I hope those babies come out soon!

good news is Kai's home! He's absolutely beautiful and I am totally in love with him. I had a very positive birthing experience overall and would do it all again in a heart beat!
Kai's a really good baby, very content and sleeps most of the time. He's also taken to breastfeeding really well which is great! :cheer:

just thought I would share some pics of the little man:

few minutes old
3124776479_ee3753dac8.jpg

few hours old
3124776473_706c867cf1.jpg

3124776459_3e326396a6.jpg

thanks to all you ladies for your support over the past couple of months :hug: :hug:
thanks to Hennaly for being a great text buddy and letting everyone know, sorry for being a big dope and leaving my phone at home! :roll:
also thanks to Charlie for being a great bosom buddy!

christina xxx

Aww gosh he is gorgeous!!! Congrats again hun!! :hug: :hug:

congratulations and well done! :cheer: he is just gorgeous!!

So good to hear from you......and Kai is just gorgeous - what a proud mummy you must be :D

Aww hes just so beautiful hun :)

BIG CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Aw I love that first picture you have posted, he looks like he's pondering with his little hand up against his chin.

Thanks for my shout out but I have even done anything yet which just goes to show how brilliantly youre getting along with breastfeeding and I hope it continues for you.

Glad you had a good birth its lovely when that happens.

awww christina he is sooo cute well done hun :hug:

Awww he's is gorgeous and I'm pleased you had a positive birth experience. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back