Just wanted to say HELLO

Mummy2B2009

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My names Sinead, im 20, me and partner have been TTC for over a year now and found out on 08/08/08 that we are expecting. They say number 8 is lucky eh. :dance:

Anyway, I am roughly 5 weeks pregnant, Are or Have any of you experience period type pains were you ovaries are, i have had it since i found out 4 days ago. :?

Would appriciate any advice you have xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer:

I got quite bad period type pains at the beginning.
I think it is normal hun, lots of stuff is going on down there.

If you are worried at all though, contact your midwife or doctor.

Take care :hug:

Congratulations! :dance: :cheer: :dance: I also had quite bad pains early on and still having the odd one here and there too. :hug:

Thank God, im not the only one who is having these pains, all im doing is worrying and worrying about weather it could be a miscarriage. Everytime i go pee im checking for blood. its horrible

8/8/8/ is better than 6/6/6 :lol:
congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm glad you mentioned about the periody pains as I've just started having them too so glad it's an encouraging sign.

congrats again :hug:

Hiya sinead :wave:

I had period type pains with all of mine and i still worry myself silly and check for blood everytime i go to the loo. It all comes with the joys of motherhood,try and relax it sounds perfectly normal to me :hug: :hug:

oh and a big congrats on your bfp!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Holly: I agree, id much more prefer 8/8/8 than 6/6/6!!!

Kayzee: Great, so im normal, first time ive been told that :D :lol: :lol:

Yeh going to see a nurse at 3pm today, ive only just registered athe doctors you see, so im of there to get seen to for the first time, very nervous, but i guess its just a routine check up!!

I seem to remember getting period-type pains about a month into my pregnancy (although I didn't know I was pregnant then - and to think I'm at university!).
I had some spotting as well, but I thought it was just a light period with slightly worse aches than usual - and it turned out fine! So I reckon you'll be just fine xxx

hey! congratulations! :wave:

period pains are normally everything shifting around to make space. if it becomes unbearable go to your gp/mw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back