just want to say....

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
a big thank you to you all, especially sweetatheart, vik, and kmac for helping me out today when i was feeling very very low in the chat room.
You are all amazing and i know that whenever im down i can come on here and there is always a friend about to offer advice and help when you need it.
This place is fantastic and i dont know where id be without it! Iv met some brilliant friends on here (you know who you are :wink: ) and i love this forum, even if i am ever so slightly addicted lol

thank you to every single one of you that has taken time to read and reply to my moaning and ranting, i really appreciate it :)
And im here for anyone who needs me too! :hug: :hug: :hug:

iv gone from crying all day to being highly soppy!!! im sorry!!!!

Glad you are feeling better hun :hug:

thanks girls....yeah im feeling much better now...i really dont know what got me so bad earlier! had a good natter in the chat room and with sarah (geordie lass) on msn and even to OH about stuff so now feeling relaxed...:)

Sarah&LJ said:
thanks girls....yeah im feeling much better now...i really dont know what got me so bad earlier! had a good natter in the chat room and with sarah (geordie lass) on msn and even to OH about stuff so now feeling relaxed...:)

awwwwwwwwww#im glad you feel better hun
happy to be of help :D you know im always there for you
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
sarah :hug: :wave:

im glad your feeling better, its horrible when you feel so low...

i would have joined you in there, but havent managed to get in there yet!

is it the temporary java chat room on the sticky thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back