• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just to let you know....

Tan

Reaction score
Thought with all the bitching etc thats going on (that I appear to have been completely unaware of!) that i'd better let you know that I might not be around for a bit as i'm moving on Wednesday and bloody Tiscali said its going to take up to 25 days to reconnect the internet! How crap is that??? :roll:

So I thought i'd better tell you incase you think i'd abandoned the forum too or given birth early etc (How I wish that could be true at the moment! :lol: )

I'll try and pop on when i'm at MIL's (which i'm not planning on being very regularly!) and I may pop into the library occasionally to use their facilities!

Hope you are all well and take care all of you and good luck with births, pregnancy and new babies etc. (Not sure how i'm going to cope without being a nosey cow on here every day!)

Be back as soon as poss!

Tan x

hope the move goes well hun. keep those legs crossed as now wouldnt be a good time for babes to appear :shock:

try not to go into labour till you are back online so we will all know!

see you soon!

x

Tan good luck with the move - I'm right behind you as I'm due to move end July! Hope all goes well and don't stay away too long :)

Good luck with the move!! Come back on as soon as to update us on l/o. x

Hi Tan,

Just wanted to wish you luck with your move, hope everything goes to plan! Also good luck with the pregnancy and keep us updated with any little niggle or twinge as we all want to know lol!

Hopefully by the time you get back someone from the summer mummies would have started the labour chain off!

Hurry back as we will all miss the comparing notes, and your advice!

See you soon

aww Tan the stress of moving and the last few weeks of pregnancy..you are a glutton for punishment!

Good luck hun and as everyone else has said...try and keep your legs crossed till your all moved in and back online!

Hope everything goes smoothly and your back online soon xx

25 days for t'internet!!!! That's outrageous!!!

Good luck with the move hun, don't forget us other weebles!! :lol:

aawwwhh your gonna be missed... good luck with your move and fingers crossed you get a smooth labour. Keep us posted.. come on every chance you get. What about those internet cafe's... a nice capucino and chat!!!!

Have to mention as no-one else has .... what bitching is this? hope no-one on here has been causing upset.

Take care - come back soon

xxxxxx

Hi Tan,

I too want to wish you luck with the move, don't do to much and hope all goes well.

Hope to see you popping on, and do keep us updated with any news on your little girl!!!

Take care

Amy xx

Best of luck Tan.

I also do not kinow about any bitching???????

:) Good luck with the move Tan,and tell the little one to hang on for a bit - we don't want to miss anything!!Hope you're going to keep up the massage!!! :wink:

Oh no Tan!!! 25 days your due in 23!!! look forward to when you can get back online sweety and good luck with the move and the last few weeks of your pregnancy.

Keely xxxx

Hiya,

Good luck with the move & if baby pops along before you get the chance to come back on here hope everything goes smoothly.

I wouldn't bother with Tiscali again, we had sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many problems with them it got beyond a joke, it took about 4/5 months to sort out the problems we had! :shock:

Hi all and thanks for your messages! Is nice to know i'll be missed :wink: !

Well i'm wide awake as I seem to be doing everyday at 5am now so I thought i'd make the most of the time and not do the last bits of packing etc but pop back on here and check up on you all before the internet goes today!

I am soooooo excited about moving and settling in and 'nesting' in preparation for my little girl to come home :dance: ! I think i'll end up being wide awake for the whole night tonight if I still feel like this!

My tummy is feeling really tender at the moment and my back is playing up too. Think its due to doing stuff I wouldn't normally be doing when i should be resting and hoping now that little one isn't going to make an appearance just yet! Have got really bad indigestion still too and yesterday it actually made me sick which was yukky and burnt my throat (sorry TMI! :oops: )

Anyway, the stuff I was referring to in my original post was just about the stuff going on the off topic section and people leaving the forum etc and I so hope none of you go and do the same! I have found this forum such a help and have had generally a much happier pregnancy than my first and I don't know what i'd have done without all of your support so don't you dare join in and abandon me! (i'm a selfish cow I know!)

Anyway, Take care all (again!) and i'll be back when I can.

Tan x

Glad you popped back on Tam.

I know it's not easy, but try and take it easy during the move. Pack the tea/coffee stuff in the first box that gets moved, and then put yourself on drink duty when you move. That way you won't get tempted to do any of the heavy stuff!

Have fun hun!

hope i haven't missed you!

as tankett says "no heavy stuff"....

this move might just get your LO to budge... good luck! enjoy your new home...

be back soon..

x

Good Luck Tan.. hope the move goes well and we will see you on here again soon..

Take care of you both xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back