Just realised

Tillytots

Reaction score
Im in single figures :dance: Im also no.10 in Bex's 38 week + waiting list!

I remember getting to double figures and thining 99 days to go is ages....and Ive nearly done them! Phew :lol:

There is a part of me that really wishes I was where you are!

Not long now for ya Tilly :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tillytots said:
Im in single figures :dance: Im also no.10 in Bex's 38 week + waiting list!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I still reckon you'll be early!!! :wink:

I'm 16th on the list.... out of 16 HAHAHA! :rotfl:
:shhh: fingers crossed by the end of the weekend we will have moved up a bit! :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I got really excited at being 31 days the other day as it's my lucky number! I can remember counting the number of days left on the calender when i was about 4-5 weeks gone and thinking what a long time it was.

But nope! Time flies when you're having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Tilly! :hug:

I think you'll be number 9 on the list by the end of today so single figures again!!! :cheer:

IFABR, you'll still be last, love :rotfl:

:shakehead: They save the best for last... don't you know that!?! :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hello

i reckon my real due date is your due date, i think the scan was wrong so i am due for induction may 3rd same as you....we have a race on
x

Wow that's scary but great, you girls who are about to pop must be so excited to meet you LO's.

Alex xxx

:cheer:

I hit double figures last week, can't imagine hitting the single figures! Too scary, means I am giving birth soon! :lol:

Im number 9 on the list now!!!!!!!!! 9 is my favourite number too :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am so loking forward to having bubs! At worst it could still be another 22 days...I think :think: Im not very bright today :lol:

Not long left now hun :cheer:

I keep looking at my ticker and feeling all giddy because it's double figures never mind single figures!

Blimey! 8 days to go! I remember it well! Aww, I still miss being preggers you lucky devils! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back