just got back from midwife!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
every think is fine :lol: LO head is in birthing position :cheer: haven't dropped yet... but anytime soon :eek:

i'm measuring at 33 weeks which i'm alright about but i do want her to healthy.. and i don't really want a big baby to give birth too :roll:

after the midwife had a feel.. she listened to her heart beat and it went so fast i never heard it like that before :shock:

but she said that LO has a strong heart beat and that she is responding well... so i'm well happy
:cheer:

Glad to hear everything is going fine :hug: Just think in a couple of week's you'll have a gorgeous little baby in your arm's and you'll feel happier than you've ever felt beforeXX :hug:

Lovely to hear you and LO are doing great neeko :hug:

Glad everything went well!

Are you excited now or nervous? I'm a bit of both :)

Lau
x

lmarszall said:
Glad everything went well!

Are you excited now or nervous? I'm a bit of both :)

Lau
x

i'm both... i can't believe that i'm really going to give birth to my own baby.. a baby that i have been carrying for 9 months, dreaming about and always thinking about...

i'm all mixed with emotions... and i really can't till i'm labour just hope it's quick and easy :pray:

Yeah, me too.

Although a lady at work just had her baby. And her labour was so quick it was about 3 hours in total and as it was so quick she went into shock and also tore as her body didn't have time to stretch, ouch.

So maybe not too quick :)

Lau
x

lmarszall said:
Yeah, me too.

Although a lady at work just had her baby. And her labour was so quick it was about 3 hours in total and as it was so quick she went into shock and also tore as her body didn't have time to stretch, ouch.

So maybe not too quick :)

Lau
x

eek that not nice :shock: my auntie gave birth 3weeks now and her active labour was 3 hours as well :D but they had to tear her because she wasn't pushing hard enough :? :?

Good to hear all went well with the MW Neeko :)

I sometimes feel like all this is a dream and one day I'll wake up and not be pregnant! :( Can't wait to hold my baby now.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back