Just a thought......

Urchin

Reaction score
Isn't this a great forum?...I'm sure we all enjoyed it immensely throughout or pregnancies, and got plenty of support when we needed it.

I think its a shame with everything that's happened in the last couple of months Laura is not finding it easy to enjoy her own forum when SHE is finally pregnant.

No one is to blame for this AT ALL......things happened, then more things happened, then even more things happened!..... and before you know it poor Laura is getting a huge amount of stress and has hardly posted about her own pregnancy.

Just a thought.

:oops:
Yes, that is a shame. Its been an unfortuanate turn of events in the last couple of weeks and that shouldnt affect Laura or give her stress.

What about an administrators pregnancy sticky. After all she is the admin so she should have a sticky of her own. (some one is going to come back and tell me this has happened arent they :doh: )

I've been thinking this - at the end of the day Laura does have her own pregnancy to deal with. I was so sick and tired during my first tri (before I joined the board, or certainly before I posted) that I couldn't do anything, so I'm really impressed with Laura and in fact the mods as well, for dealing with all this board stuff. Thanks very much to all of you, and especially Laura :hug:

I know Tan has started a GREAT thread about why we love this forum, hopefully Laura will be able to see that the highs & benefits are outweighing the lows & negatives on here..........then hopefully this can lead to help Laura feel better about the forum.....:hug:

Think Lauramumof2 has a good idea....a 'Laura's pregnancy' thread where we can all show our love and support for her......it would be a shame that she cannot enjoy her own forum when she needs it most......and Laura, I think you should defintiely be making the most of this and showing off your scan & bump pics (cos we love scan & bump pics) - we can show you how much we appreciate your forum by supporting you when you need it :hug:

Hope to see you around the boards Laura
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I vote for a Laura pg thread too :cheer:

can we start a poll on this?

please please :pray: :pray:

We have a bit of a poll thing going in tri 2 at the mo! :D

kirlykird said:
I vote for a Laura pg thread too :cheer:

can we start a poll on this?

please please :pray: :pray:

We have a bit of a poll thing going in tri 2 at the mo! :D

Eeek I think Laura is under enough pressure at the moment!

Why don't we let her decide? :lol:

i completely agree as i put the same thing in that thread from the beginning of november about how it was unfare for laura to be taking the bulk load of shit thrown her way lately...

i agree a lauras pregnancy thread! like an "emmas diary, lauras diary" ;)

cassi said:
i agree a lauras pregnancy thread! like an "emmas diary, lauras diary" ;)

Hehe I'm sure Laura would love to do that for us. :fib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back