July ladies

Daydreaming

Reaction score
Sorry - I couldn't find the July Mummies thread anywhere :(

Just wanted to remind you all how excitingly close we are getting! I have less than 5 weeks to go 'till my due date, which I know could easily mean I actually have up to 7 weeks to go - but still crazy!

It is my last week at work, I can't believe I am not going to be working again for at least 10 months! Nor can I believe that I have a nearly fully cooked bubba in my belly (despite all the kicks!), I can't believe I'm going to be a mummy, I can't believe someone is going to be sleeping in that Moses Basket... I can't believe how close it is getting!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I may explode with disbelief!

Eeekk! I know how you feel! Had a mini baby shower at work today as last time I will see some of my clients and colleagues but it still doesn't feel real!
So exciting xxx

not long to go now girls:dance:
im due at the end of july so 9 weeks left for me!im hoping it goes fast cant wait to see her :lol:

im due on july 1st and absolutely bricking it! hahaha. im hoping he might come like a week early though so we have some time to settle in for a while cause we've got lots of plans to visit family a week here and there starting from the end of july! also he keeps trying to put his bum right up under my ribs! and damn it hurts! lol x

I'm due July 5th and its getting so scarily close!!! I still can't believe there is a little person in my tummy never mind the fact that I will meet her in 7 weeks at the most! Yay!!!

I'm 25th of July! Finish up work a week on Friday... Can't wait!!! 8weeks on Wednesday... Really don't want to think it could possibly be 10weeks tho... So positive thinking!!!xx

I'm due 5th July and sooooo excited! Can't wait to meet my perfect little man :) feels like I've been waiting ages but now I can say its only just over 5 weeks away it seems scarily close!! Cannot waiiiiiit xxxxx ❤

I know what you mean, I'm due 11th July, had my midwife home visit today with birth plan talk, and finish work this Friday, all going very quickly from finding out I was pregnant back in November! Just can't wait to meet her now :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Argh! Im due 7th July, but I can't believe how close its getting! It only seems like yesterday that I got my bfp! I hope everyones doing ok, and not baking too much in this scorching weather!

Just think girls...next week we can actually say 'I'm having a baby next month!' yay!!!

Just think girls...next week we can actually say 'I'm having a baby next month!' yay!!!

Omg can't believe July is almost here - it seemed to be miles away back in November when I got my bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back