Jools good luck tomorrow

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
Hey Jools :wave:

I just wanted to say all the best tomorrow for your scan. Hope everything goes well.

What time is your scan?

Good luck to anyone else who has a scan coming up too.

Miss you all :hug: :hug:

Awwww thankyou so much :hug: :hug: :hug: Mine is at 1.45pm
I know KateQPR has hers tomorrow morning too.
Miss you too hun hope you are ok :hug: :hug:

Good luck jools, not that i think you need it, gosh your pregnancy is going so quick :hug:

Good luck jools, not that i think you need it, gosh your pregnancy is going so quick :hug:

I know I thought it would drag but the last few weeks have flown by :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thanks Mel :hug:

Good luck Jools, how exciting :cheer:

Still no date for a booking in appoint or scan for me yet :(

Good luck Kate :hug: :hug:

Enjoy ladies and can't wait to see your piccies :hug:

i assume you understand what i said first time :doh: fooking puter, you have msn jools, or anyone i havnt got?? I need more friends :cheer:

Yay!!! good luck for tomorrow for both ladies having scans, im sure everything will be fine and look forward to seeing the pics :hug: :hug: xx

:cheer: yay good luck for your scan tomorrow hun! cant wait for pic! :D

Best of luck Jools :hug: :hug:

I was all confused when I saw the title as Jools is my name too and didnt know what I needed luck for :lol: It took about 10 seconds before it dawned on me :oops:

Thanks so much everyone :hug: :hug:

Snuggle-Jools - I get confused all the time too :lol: I was reading the Peterborough meet pics thread the other day and I had to double check that I didn't go :rotfl: I'm cracking up :rotfl:

Mel - I don't have MSN but I use Yahoo and if you put me in on MSN it'll still work my Email is [email protected]

Fluffybunny - I wouldn't be able to wait any longer I would be ringing up! Surely you should have heard about your scan by now? :think:

jools221181 said:
Fluffybunny - I wouldn't be able to wait any longer I would be ringing up! Surely you should have heard about your scan by now? :think:

Slightly my fault, with Evie when I went to the docs at 6wks she booked me in with the midwifes. Now apparently I'm meant to do it :roll: I phoned them last wk and they said they'd get me in asap, I'm going to give them til tom then phone again, give them a gentle shove :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back