Jeremy Kyle vs Trisha Goddard

laetitia85

Reaction score
My issues with Jeremy Kyle: He shouts at the guests a bit too much. sometimes I feel sorry for them.
What I like about him: He seems to genuinely care about his guests, especially the vulnerable ones.

My issues with Trisha Goddard: Some of her wigs and outfits. And sometimes she takes too long to react, when someone says something outrageous, she just stands there and says nothing.
What I like about her: She's been through hell and has qualifications in councelling so she's well trained for the job.

Jeremy Kyle. I watch the show for entertainment and thats what you get. I wouldnt take half the problems seriously because if it was that bad you would be on the telly telling every one and there dog. The new lot of shows are more serious and i think even though hes loud and stright to the point he always does it to the right people. Theres no point tip toeing round people - thats not what those shows are about.

I cant stand trisha, i used to watch it all the time but i just hate her now. Shes so slow and acts likes shes on another planet most times. Theres always awkward silences or just really stupid stories. Most of the time its like shes half and half on issues and doesnt know what to say or suggest. :?

jeremy kyle all the way.

He;'s brilliant i love to watch him as he takes no cr*p :D

oh i idin't realise that. mind you i don't really have time to watch tv at that time of day so i bet i have miseed it.

ill have to make an effort to see it. i used to wuite like her.

I think they are both rubbish, one step away from the Jerry Springer show! I really hate those types of programmes and honestly fail to see how and why they are entertaining.

Ooooo I find Jeremy too shouty, whereas I like Trisha because she's calmer and more considered. Haven't watched either for ages though.

I went to see Trisha in the audience when it was on ITV, she seemed soooooo moody!!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back