Jennywrens Things for sale (urgent free infacol to shift!)

jennywren

Reaction score
I will update this in the week with everything we have for sale (door bouncer, clothes, some toys and bits and bats) but just wanted to get it started with the following due to the expiry date!

I have 2 bottles of Infacol (Unopended in sealed box) which are free to a good home.....Expiry date is 30 June 08 so may be a good idea if 2 peeps take one each so it gets used up. Any takers? GONE

Also if anyone is local I have 3 Cases of Cow & Gate Stage 3 (purple) milk, each Case has the LARGE 500ml cartons in it, but Im not 100% sure if its 6 or 9 and I am also not sure on the Expiry date - Ill double check this and post up tomorrow. £10 for all 3, collection perfered BUT I can deliver but will prob not work out much cheaper as there pretty heavy!

1 Tin of SMA Gold Forular powder (unopened) - Free if you want to come and get it or its going in the bin, not worth it to post it to anyone as they would probably end up paying more than Asda after postage lol

Lyndham Door bouncer - THIS ONE - used about 4 times in total - £10 delivered - SOLD

Watch this space...................

Hi, how much is postage on the infacol? Would like it please provided the postage isnt more than the cost in Tescos lol! :lol:

clarey said:
Hi, how much is postage on the infacol? Would like it please provided the postage isnt more than the cost in Tescos lol! :lol:

will send it out free hun wont be much.

Do you want both bottles, do yo think you will use both but end of june?

IN west yorkshire hun.

If you want ill weigh them Tuesday (tomorrow if I get time) and see exactly how many on the crate and how much it is to post as if I bundle post them it may not be so much..........i work it out hun

if both bottles arnt wanted, ill take the other one if thats ok?

rachelandjarvis said:

Yes hun youcan have one. I would have sent Clarey both if no one wanted the other but since they do you can have one each.

Can you Both PM me your address please and Ill send it out on tuesday

rachelandjarvis said:

going to PO this after if you can PM me in the next hour your address or it will be friday before I can go again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back