Jees how my life has changed ....

Lindsay

Reaction score
Gone are Saturday nights getting ready for a night on the town, in are Saturday nights doing the ironing. But can I just say my new iron is fantastic, it's a Philips Easy Care 3232 I would recommend it to all my other fellow saddos :wink:

Xxx

I have just made OH sit through "Grease is the word", although he isnt watching as he is reading a book we got from library today!!! How square are we??!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rubys mummy said:
I have opened a bottle of red wine, how naughty am I ?? :oops: :shhh: :rotfl:
ive got 3 bottles in the cupboard and im so tempted to open one, but ive just taken some painkillers :think:

just me all alone alfies in bed ians at work so im on hot chocolate woop woop. I sat her watching eurovision sing cintest which i hate hair wrapped in towel sporting a turban on my head and slippers on my feet the size of a large woodland creature and ready for bed after my hot chocolate ... i used to be half dressed hair done up and looking foxy on my way to start night shift in the bar oi worked in, i have to say i love not working till 3 in morning and sitting round drinking till 7 to be back at work at 11 i actually get MORE sleep now im a mummy

Wait for the excitement of my evening...i've baked some scones!
I don't miss spending half the weekend hungover but would be nice to get the option occasionally! :)

Rubys mummy said:
I have just made OH sit through "Grease is the word", although he isnt watching as he is reading a book we got from library today!!! How square are we??!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Me and my OH are early/mid twenties and we have 'read in bed time' :roll:

Now that's sad :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back