• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've had him!

Misslarue

Reaction score
Sorry to all the girls that I jumped the queue, but my lil one arrived last Wednesday (36 weeks) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Got home last night, still in a daze! but totally in love with him. I will write my birth story later tonight.
Good luck to all the ladies :hug: :hug:

hey congratulations hunni glad all is well
enjoy ur lil man
cant w8 for a birth story n piccies

wt did u name him

luv lou n keryn xxx

Wowzer, congrats!!!! :cheer:

I dont mind you jumping queue....**she says with a big titty lip and sulking in a corner :rotfl: **

Cant wait to hear stroty and see picciesxx

Wow, congratulations! Looking forward to reading your story!

Congratulations to u :clap: :clap:
Wish my LO was as anxious as yours to meet me :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

wow, shocker mislarue. hope you both ok and enjoying your little man. look forward to hearing your story when you find a spare second. hope you enjoy him xx :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fabulous! As soon as I saw your name I realised you hadn't been around for bit, congratulations! So glad it's going well for you and cant wait to read your birth story plus see pictures :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow that was soon!! congrats misslarue, enjoy ur little man!!!

Congrats huni :)

Whats he called? and what did he weigh?

Congratulations sweedie - enjoy your little cutie!!!

cant wait for birth story and pix :hug: :cheer: :dance:

Blimey! :shock:

How much did he weigh? Was he OK? Do his clothes fit???? :lol:

Many congratulations hun! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member