I've got a Flat Bottomed Baby!! YAY!!!!!!!

Little miss pink

Reaction score
I've gone and made it to flat bottomed baby status YAYYYYY

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

OMG but that means two more days till the big scary world of 3rd Tri..... Does anyone know where the pregnancy pause button is i don't want to go yet!!!!!!!

Flat bottomed Baby Congrats to First Baby White and SamanthaJayne my bump buddies/twins.......

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LMP x

LMP I was just about to post us all a message about this, it is flying now.

2 more days till 3rd Tri but also we will be 6 months pregnant by the date the same day woohoo. That means exactly 3 months till our due date!!!

Yay flat bottomed babies make the world go round :cheer:

Woo hoo, I'll be seeing the three of you over in Tri 3 in 2 days :cheer:

Alex xxx

Yay flat bottomed babies make the world go round

Noooo i have only jsut stopped singing that, now i will satrt again, bad Mildly!

Sandi[/list]

Sandi4Paul said:
Yay flat bottomed babies make the world go round

Noooo i have only jsut stopped singing that, now i will satrt again, bad Mildly!

Sandi[/list]

*sniggers* Well if I keep singing it every time someone posts about flat bottomed babies, I think we all should :D

Ooooh exciting!

See u over in 3rd Tri soon - need to get some of us to leave though. Running out of room!

:shock: i'm getting scared :shock:

where has the time gone :eek:

this is our last weekend in tri 2 :(

i'm starting tri 3 with a lovely trip to see the midwife for an anti-d injection and then the rest of tri 3 for me is going to be filled with hospital and consultant appointments so be prepared to hear a lot of moaning from me over in tri 3 :lol: i'm so enjoying being pregnant but i'm finding the medical side of things hard to cope with and its making me depressed a lot of the time. give me a shout if you find that pregnancy pause button i'm too scared to go on :(

Oh dont leave :)

But im very happy for your flat bottomed baby. not long for you now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back