Its my Birfday and ill cry if I want to

jennywren

Reaction score
he he, its my birfday today so

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to Jenny
Happy birthday to me!

Im at work so its poo, but there gonna let m finish early so maybe 5am i hope he he.

I got woken up today from my deep sleep of dreaming about weff riddles by the postman delivering my Nintendo DS Lite, which was a cool birthday present even though I bought it myself lol.

I got some GHD's of mum & dad, cash of everyone else including OH, so I can buy some clothes and thats it but im not complaining as better than nothing!

Going out for something to eat with OH and a few friends tomorrow then for drinks (only soft ones for me).

Anyway , I just wanted to sing happy birthday to me and I did, so now im happy.

(p.e how much of a nooooob is that westwood on pimp my ride UK?)

Happy Birthday Jenny!!

5.gif

(ps. Even though I completely agree with the Westwood comment, I have to ask you... where on earth what made you put that?!! :shock: :rotfl: )

many happy returns you old woman!

Don't say you're old as that makes me really old! :)

Happy Birthday

I will be 26 on Tuesday so i'm not to far from being old to.

LOL aye budge ill have to get my zimmer frame out for next year!

Ive brought me and the boys a treat for a party lol, some mini chocolate eclaires, some Asda Extra Special cookies, them a bottle of beer each and me a mini wine and a bottle of sprite for a cheeky spitzer!! PARTY ON DUDES!!

Re the westwood comment, he was on channel 5 doing Pimp My Ride and me and the lads were wetting ourselves, he seriously thinks he is a black dude and he doesnt pull it off at all he so tries to be Exibit from the US version lol

for some reason i rmember being 21 and 26 and i think its coz both years were good ones

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jenny!!!! Hope work isn't too rubbish....enjoy your birthday treats x :dance: :cheer:

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope the birthday fairy has been kind to you xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE JENNY WREN :dance:

Hope you got all you wanted and wished for.

Fanx ladies

just had a lovley jubly cookie with my coffee and it was all soft and doeghy yummmy yummmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back