is it just me?

i think its funny, alana used to pinch lemons out of our drinks and eat it, and pulled some right strange faces :rotfl: but she still does it to this day so she must like it.

Um im half and half on that one
it is funny but in a really shouldnt be way
if my baby didnt like the taste id not keep pushing it in his face.

:lol: its hardly child abuse, its only a little bit of lemon :roll:

Thea loves lemon, but daughter is strange lol

Not in the way they did it :( I have given mine stuff like that to taste but let them do it. Not keep shoving it in their mouth when they don't want it.

i wasnt suggesting it was child abuse lol, i just found it strange that they saw their child didnt like it, yet she forced it into his mouth...:S

But she didn't force it into his mouth. She took it out at first because he had the peel in is mouth then she just offered it up to his mouth a couple of times :roll:

Its harmless.

:)

haha it's probs just me then, never mind lol. im reading too much into things according to my OH lol

Cool. I'm guessing you don't enjoy things like You've been framed :lol: My mum watches it and says things like "why was nobody watching that child" or "oh my god that poor child shouldn't have even been standing on that chair" :rotfl:

I love you've been framed btw :wink:

i LOVE youve been framed lol, its ace teehee i cant watch it so much recently, i laugh till i pee lol

omg, pls pls pls pls PLS im begging you donty post stuff like that without putting a tiolet warning on it lol, my bladder isnt mine anymore, and seeing the cheerio one made me run for the loo fast lol.

lou said:
Cool. I'm guessing you don't enjoy things like You've been framed :lol: My mum watches it and says things like "why was nobody watching that child" or "oh my god that poor child shouldn't have even been standing on that chair" :rotfl:

I love you've been framed btw :wink:
I'm the same as your mum lol

hahaha that is funy! i gave my youngest a lime from my coke in a pub the other day and he LOVED it. cried when i took it away from him!!

bellybump - we live in the same town!!!! i've pm'd you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back