is anyone else excited about tri 2?

winnie89

Reaction score
i go over to tri 2 on sunday and i'm sooooooo excited this when we start to feel the baby move and everything gets better! anyone else joining me?

I moved over to tri 2 when i was 13 weeks. I was far too eager! Hehe!xx

yeah only got 5 days left of tri 1 so i'm very excited! everyone says that tri is the best because you feel better no more morning sickness and that you really start to bond with ur bump even though mine is huge already! :D

Hi Winnie! I am going to go on Saturday - bang on 13 weeks!! I actually cannot wait to get there, def up for leaving all the sickness behind! I feel so much better already and have my scan on Thursday so I just can't wait to get into the 2nd trimester :) xx

Be prepared that the sickness might not go straight away. Some people suffer with it for a bit longer. Mine was up to about 14 weeks. Once i got to 15/16 weeks i started to feel much better though!xx

see it was after my scan (6th sept) that mine went away and i was about 11 weeks, but still feel a bit sicky when i get hungry ect!

I've got 10 days and I shall be joining you. I cannot wait!!! It just gives you more of a safe feeling. xxx

I'll come over to tri 2 when I come back from me hols lol xxxxxxxx

il be joining you soon :) sooo excited, never got this far before :) xxxxx

Not long &i will be in tri 2, it will feel strange leaving tri 1 xx

Where u going Babybrain? xx

To a log cabin 2 miles north of York. Feel a bit bad cos sister in law upgraded us to one with a sauna and jacuzzi and now I can't use them :( I said I'd shout down to her from the bath lmao xxxxxxxx

Babybrain - sounds nice. Is it crap though not being able to use saunas etc....its our first wedding anniversary on sat and my husb was planning on sorting out spa weekend...til i told him i can't use them!! So rubbish

Aaawww becky that's sad :( you'll have a fab day anyway though :) xxxxxxxx

see i didnt know we couldn't use saunas!!! will be well good after i lost the last one i'm very excited and feeling the baby move ect. cant wait for my 2nd scan either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back