• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Introducing myself... finally!

soverign

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm so glad I found this site! I have been browsing the boards for few weeks now but haven't plucked up the courage to post until today! Well I'm not very good at introductions but I'll give it a go...

I am 20 (21) next month! I live in North East Lincolnshire and live with my wonderful partner of almost 4 years. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and very nervous.

This is not my first pregnancy, I first fell pregnant when I was 18 and was pressured into an abortion by family and friends. It was a decision I have regretted right up to this day. After realising I had made the biggest mistake of my life I talked long and hard with my partner and we agreed that we would give things another shot. Well after trying for over a year I finally fell pregnant again.. it was early this year, March/April I believe. Unfortunately I miscarried at 12 weeks. We were devestated but still remained hopeful that whings would work out. We decided that we would wait a bit before trying again to give us time to recover emotionally. Well after a few months I fell pregnant again. It was very unexpexted. I didn't think I could get pregnant so quick seen as it took a year to get pregnant last time.

I have been taking everyday as it comes this time and trying not to get my hopes up too much. I requested an early scan but was refused as they didn't see it as high risk. I am still waiting for my 12 week scan which is next week when I will be 13 weeks and one day. I just pray that we will have a spot of good luck for a change!

Hey soverign :wave:

Welcome to the forum and CONGRATULATIONS! on your pregnancy.
Good luck at your scan next week :cheer:
Its good to know you got pregnant again so quickly, it took me nearly 2 and half years to fall with my lil boy
and I really hope it dosen't take so long with my next!

Jo

:wave: welcome to the forum and congrats on your pregnancy. you anywhere near s****horpe?

Hey Claire! Lived in Scunny all my life - only moved away a year ago! Living in Grimsby now. :)

Hiya and welcome to the forum :wave:
Good luck with your scan next week

Congratulations and welcome :cheer: Good luck with the scan next week :)

Hello ladies! I'm so glad I found this site! I have been browsing the boards for few weeks now but haven't plucked up the courage to post until today! Well I'm not very good at introductions but I'll give it a go...

I am 20 (21) next month! I live in North East Lincolnshire and live with my wonderful partner of almost 4 years. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and very nervous.

This is not my first pregnancy, I first fell pregnant when I was 18 and was pressured into an abortion by family and friends. It was a decision I have regretted right up to this day. After realising I had made the biggest mistake of my life I talked long and hard with my partner and we agreed that we would give things another shot. Well after trying for over a year I finally fell pregnant again.. it was early this year, March/April I believe. Unfortunately I miscarried at 12 weeks. We were devestated but still remained hopeful that whings would work out. We decided that we would wait a bit before trying again to give us time to recover emotionally. Well after a few months I fell pregnant again. It was very unexpexted. I didn't think I could get pregnant so quick seen as it took a year to get pregnant last time.

I have been taking everyday as it comes this time and trying not to get my hopes up too much. I requested an early scan but was refused as they didn't see it as high risk. I am still waiting for my 12 week scan which is next week when I will be 13 weeks and one day. I just pray that we will have a spot of good luck for a change!

Hey soverign :wave:

Welcome to the forum and CONGRATULATIONS! on your pregnancy.
Good luck at your scan next week :cheer:
Its good to know you got pregnant again so quickly, it took me nearly 2 and half years to fall with my lil boy
and I really hope it dosen't take so long with my next!

Jo

:wave: welcome to the forum and congrats on your pregnancy. you anywhere near s****horpe?

Hey Claire! Lived in Scunny all my life - only moved away a year ago! Living in Grimsby now. :)

Hiya and welcome to the forum :wave:
Good luck with your scan next week

Congratulations and welcome :cheer: Good luck with the scan next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back