injections and tiredness

sarah2807

Reaction score
violet had her 12 week injection on thurs ( 5 days ago) . the day after she was really sleepy, which is unusual for her cos she is a major sleep fighter and usually sleeps less than 2 hours a day!! but i was pretty sure it was the injection that caused it.
anyway 5 days later she is still sleepy and grumpy. she willl sleep for 30 mins wake up and cry and be back Asleep 15 mins later. :sleep: she's not limp or looking ill or anything just grumpy and tired. she doesn't just fall asleep, i have to pace around rocking her as she's till fighting it as usual. could it be the injection that is still making her sleepy? she is teething too so it's prob adding to the grumpiness but i'm a bit worried if it's not the injection as it is totally out of character. :? :?

Nothing slows my boy down he was as active as ever afterwards :lol:

Hope Violet feels better soon hun :hug:

Sprog had his second lot of jabs on Friday. He's been grumpy and tired too - I rang my doc for advice and apparently some babies immune systems are better than others at processing the different vaccines. He said not to worry as long as Sprog was eating, filling nappies, and didn't have a temperature.

thanks everyone.....maybe it is the injectin after all then. She's stll the same tho, it's driving me mad cos she's so hard to get to sleep but she's crying cos she's tired. I hope it passes soon. :pray:

She might be building up to the 3 month growth spurt too, my LO tends to do a few out of character sleepy days just before the feeding frenzy begins. Hope she's feeling better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back