• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Infacol??

abcd1234

Reaction score
Anyone used it just for windy pain rather then colic??

Tally had been really funny at night time (with a half hour drive at 4am one morning being the only way to keep me sane) and pulling her legs up etc, she does it before a poo and doesnt cry like she would if it was colic.

Someone recomended infacol to help with her gas and it seems to be working, but we've only been using it a few days, i know with colic it takes 2 weeks to work but any chance the change in her isn't just coincidence??

Infacol helps babies bring up wind. It gathers all the little wind bubbles and makes them into one big burp (or 3 as I used to get).

So yes, its good for any wind... it will (should) help her expel wind full stop.

Worth a go!! Hope its working xx

I was prescribed infacol by the doctor for wind pain. We have been using it for two weeks now and it does appear to be working. Fingers crossed it continues to have the same effect.

we have been using infacol for about a week now and it seems to be helping him bring up his wind rather well.

That was the only reason we used it as Ryan didn't have colic. Did the job superbly :D burp tastic

I think it only took a couple of days before we saw the difference when we started using it too, love those orangey burps lol :lol:

leckershell said:
That was the only reason we used it as Ryan didn't have colic. Did the job superbly :D burp tastic

Same here but my Baby's called Maia :D

ive used infacol since caden was born,he is colicy though but ive found it really good.

have you tried dentinox?? Ruby never got on with infacol x

We've been using Dentinox for wind for 2 days and I noticed an instant change, 15 mins after his first dose - may be coincidence but he's burping much easier now! I did ask in another thread - anyone know how long you should use these colic drops for? I'm adding it to every other feed but wondered if there's a limit, ie should you stop using it after a couple of weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back