Im so relieved and happy!!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
As some of you might know we moved back to the UK from France early August - we took a few months off from work to go and spend some time together, as since we were married we never had any quality time due to us both contracting and working at different ends of the country doing different IT contracts, so off to France we went.

As soon as I fell pregnant I wanted to come home, and both agreed it was the right decision.

Im pretty unemployable now (think its the bump that puts the employers off :rotfl: ), and luckily hubby was offered a fantastic Senior Management position, with the IT company he used to contract for, and all was great. Then he got a call to say they couldnt employ him at present as all recruitment was on hold due to a company merger!

Well for the last few weeks its been a nightmare - no income, 2 mortgages to pay (we still havent sold the French house), plus having had nearly a year off in France we had used most of our savings.......and its been so stressful. Hubby has applied for so many positions, many miles away but its just been so slow due to the credit crunch.

Well.........he just had a call from the original company and they have just had the approval to hire him on a permanent basis!

Although he is going to have to be away a few days a week for the next few months at least its a job, paying fantastic money and I am so relieved...in fact I cried when he told me!

Sorry just needed to tell someone - we have had to sell furniture, our nice cars etc as we were so broke, and now we can start to get back to reality! :cheer:

Thank god for that, I am so relieved for you, i know what it is like...my OH has been out of work for over six months and we are really hurting. At the mo he has a temporary job as a night watchman and the money is crap, but it is something..Good for you that things are looking up! :hug: :hug:

(Keep yr fingers crossed for us, if OH could get a slightly better job, on a more permanent basis... :D )

Lisa

:cheer: :cheer:

awwww darling that's brilliant news. Im pleased things are finally falling into place for you and enjoy replacing all the things you have sold :lol: :hug: :hug:

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments.........Im still smiling :D

So pleased for you, must feel like a huge weight has been lifted :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back