• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im so lucky :)

Dee1985

Reaction score
Harley is in such a good night time routine :dance:

the last week

he has a bath then bottle and goes down at 8pm then wakes at 7.30am he has a feed and nappy change and back of to sleep for a 2hr nap

such a lil angel i could never moan about him, iv never known such a happy pleasent lil boy, he plays and smiles all day and sleeps all night.

just had to have a lil brag :oops:

hes just such a lil star :angel:

ild have 10 of him any day

aw bl;ess him fast asleep. Seren is the opposite, goes to sleep around 9.30am, wakes up anywhere between 12-2 for a quick feed and then again at 6am, but then she would quite happily sleep til 10 if I let her. She is sleeping well during the day and always smiles too. I'd happily have 10 of her, am hoping my next baby is as chilled haha.

Aren't babies great :cheer:

aww that pic is so sweet! Ella was an angel too, still is really. My family could never get over how good she is. she used to sleep the same as Harley, but its not as easy now to get her to go back to sleep in the morning, she usually wakes at 7am then goes back to sleep til about 9am if Im lucky! when she wasa younger we sometimes slept til about 11 :D

how old was he when he started going through the night?? LUCKY LUCKY WOMEN!! HEHE :pray: :pray: :pray: xxx

All I can say is :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Keely some babies aren't sleepers, mines is one of them!! :roll:

That's fab Dionne. I hope it stays like that for you, it probably will, men are lazy!!! Jamie's the same (glad tho :lol:)

Harley is such a sweetie.

oh please let my little boy be lazy too!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :rotfl: xxx

Keely I think Ella was about 8 weeks when she started sleeping through from 10-8.30, but that changed as time went on. She now goes down at 7pm and will sleep til anywhere between 5.30am-7am :)

wow 8 weeks!! that early!! ... only 5 1/2 weeks to go!! haha :rotfl: xxx

Kina said:
She now goes down at 7pm and will sleep til anywhere between 5.30am-7am :)

Im sorry but I refuse to get up before gmtv comes on. :rotfl:

Hi

Oh thats wonderful!!
Kiara used to be like that till she had her 6 month growth spurt hope he keeps this up for you
Katrina

tell the truth, did any of u look at that pic and think it looks odd???? my mum just seen it and said ohhh Dionnes thats awfull. she wouldnt say why, she thinks he looks.... u no???

i hate lookin at it now? any one else think it??

dionne said:
tell the truth, did any of u look at that pic and think it looks odd???? my mum just seen it and said ohhh Dionnes thats awfull. she wouldnt say why, she thinks he looks.... u no???

Definately not, he looks asleep :sleep: :?

Mothers can be a little tactless sometimes, just think what we're going to be like when we're older :shock: :lol:

Katie also has a really good night time routine she has her bath, bottle then bed usually by 7.30pm, the three B's it's called in our house, (she even smiles when I put her in her cot!) she will then sleep until about 8.30am the next day. Only problem I have now is that I work three days a week and hate having to wake her up at 7.30am.

I am just hoping it lasts, I think when she discovers how to crawl things may change!!! or when she reaches the toddling age she will be a little rascal.

I remind myself how lucky I am everyday.

Sorry to brag!!!

Anyone got any tips on how to help with crawling as she is desparate to go but just lays there like a big sausage.

Hi emma, my Daughter is now 17months and still in her great routine so dont worry. she will more then likly contine to be good my two both love their cot to some times i try and get them to sleep with me. they wont have any of it :roll:

as for crawling just lay her on her tummy and put a lil toy just infront of her she will eventually reach it then put it a bit further away i also got my lil girl a winni the pooh toy that crawls she copied it. il try and find a link. but not all babies do crawl some just roll about then start walking when they are about 10months+ :)

Kina said:
dionne said:

Definately not, he looks asleep :sleep: :?

Mothers can be a little tactless sometimes, just think what we're going to be like when we're older :shock: :lol:

i cant look at the pic now :evil: but yes im getting more and more like my mother everyday :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back