Im so excited!

ERIN84

Reaction score
Well as of tommorrow I am officially in tri 3! I cant believe how quickly this is going! Our baby is gonna be here before we know it! :shock: I cant wait to meet him/her now! :dance:

I really need to start getting things organised. Just waiting on our furniture being delivered and nursery is finished! I think I am gonnna start buying something each week for my hospital bag so it doesnt work out too expensive....

I really am soooooo excited!!! :lol: xxx

Woop! I think times going quick now for me too! Good luck x

Welcome to tri 3 for tomorrow. I felt much better once i'd done the nursery and my hospital bag, its only been sorted for about a week or so though x

Erin you're way ahead of me!! We haven't even ordered nursery furniture! I have been buying bits and pieces every week though so I have a rather sizable stash of baby and hospital bag stuff. You'll be writing your birth story before you know it ;)

:yay: congrats on getting to 3rd trimester, youre not too far ahead of me so this has really taken me by surprise, I was only just getting comfortable in 2nd tri!!!

We've got to get organised too, keep thinking its ages away but its not!

No offence meg but you make me feel more organised by saying you havent done your furniture! Although I dont have much everyday stuff like you do!

Tiny, you are only 2 weeks behind me and I know what you mean. I kept thinking "weve got ages" but it hit me last week that we dont really! EEK! x

wwwoooo!!! not long till i'll be joining you 2! cant wait! its gone ssoooo quick. before we know it we'll be mummies:dust:

Congrats! It does go fast, doesn't it? You only have 14 weeks left and I bet it doesn't feel that long ago that you were 14 weeks pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back